strictly personal, not so confidential


#thingsidoafterexam put down that one million dollar signature on a paper and signed my future away.

so this shall be the start of a new chapter -- the work life. feeling excited for what's awaiting ahead. late nights, deadlines, clients, working attires, traffic jams, anything and everything sounds challenging to me now. can't wait till september woots!

for the time being, i'm now proud to announce this is the official start to holidays too! buy myself three freaking months of care-free moments since i already secured myself an employment. so yes, date me out, please! hang out, gatherings, BEACHES, cheong k, road trip, FOOD TRIPs, ISLAND TRIP, photo expedition, THAILAND and alot more! pick up your phone now and call to book your slots HAHAHHA

and oh, SINGAPORE in september yes! convo woots. dear gossip girls, please start saving some kachings$$ss haha! and dear mao jie jie and kylie, if you read this, you still owe me postcards from milan and liverpool thank you mwah ;) 


and oh, baby is awake, so it is time to go hee. someone remind me to call ah key tonight please finally meeting up this weekend (that's if we can make it haha!) till then, miss me! loves ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的