second chance?

i read this in an article before. people do make mistake. you and i. we all did. learn to forgive, cuz most of the time, people deserve a second chance. i tried my best for it, most of the time. but not this time, not anymore.

my roommate, the one i been pissing off with always. she has this habit of locking the door all the time, although we been telling her to not do so cuz we don't bring our key inside the house. like seriously who goes to toilet or go shower with your key when you are inside your own house?

i remember the first incident. it wasn't the first time she locked me out, but the first time she locked and went out from the house. cool. lucky enough that Tiffany was there, so i borrowed her phone to call her to come back and open the door. imagine she came back and open the door after like quarter of an hour and there's no sign of sorry in her face. i was really pissed.

had a conversation with her after that to remind her to check around before locking the door, and she said yes. of course she did say yes, but i bet she didn't remember so. the second time she locked me up, i couldn't find anyone to call her. i was alone in the house. fun? it was day time, so i went to the office to borrow the key to unlock my room. got scolded by the staff in charge that time for locking the key in the room. fml.

and tonight, she saw me walking out from the room with my towel and clothes. i left the room door open some more just in case, and yet she locked me up again. awesome. tried so many ways to get the key but couldn't. in the end i had to call the warden (with housemate's phone of course mine is locked in the room) and get a nice round of scolding again before warden agree to come down and open the office for me. get another round of counselling before the warden pass me my room key. had to register my name again for borrowing the key, and might be charged penalty for that.

i gave her a second chance, but for that, i'm judged by mistake i didn't commit tonight. my record is stained. who is giving me a second chance then? i do agree that everyone deserves a second chance, but not the same person, for the same mistake over and over again. i'm sorry.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的