24th ACCA Graduation

for the first time ever in my life, i attended Sunway-TES ACCA Graduation as a non-committee. for once, i'm there as a guest, just to witness the best friends' achievement in their life. now, meet the graduates :)

the ohh-so-popular Aaron Kee Jenn Foong - ACCA Top Affiliate for Dec 2011.

a smart-ass i happen to meet in college haha! someone who played a huge part in my life for turning me from crayon to perfume(okay la not yet perfume la), a friend i'm always proud of. thank you for your presence in my life! and i'm glad i was there to witness your moment. i'll definitely show your face to my kids in future and tell them "hey look that's uncle aaron, top student back in mama's college time!" hahhaa! congrats again love!


Jonathan Chiew Ming Ern - EY Award Recipient for Dec 2011, together with our very famous Ms Lim haha!

my fellow pahang-man, my boss, my study pal, and my darling's boyf. our papa jon in the group. congrats on your achievement jon! and all the best for your work life. i'll see you at the finishing line k!and i just realised we didn't take picture together for your grad! how can!?



the poker face, "Tan Sri" Chang Jin Quan.

my twin, the first person i met who shared the same initial as me. his epic stun face was our best entertainment haha! but not anymore all thanks to the girlf. our tan sri is now with EMOTION! *tears of kamtongssss*


Felicia Chai, SAC President, 2011.

another boss of mine, real boss. loud, straight forward, and sarcastic haha! someone who supposed to attend graduation last sem but had it delayed cuz she doesn't want to graduate alone lol way to go boss! and all the best to your work life too!!


Lim Zi Kee, SAC Marketing Dept, 2011.

club-mate, classmate, hang out mate, and kap zai mate too haha! congrats again zikee! :)


and of course, what's graduation without the gang? complete attendance of the #wolfpack to show support w00ts! look at all the lansi faces haha! signature trademark for the wolves luls. i want a complete picture for my graduation too okay! #demanding


last but not least, a not-so-complete group pic. loves

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的