journey of self re-discovery week #1 - habits

habits die hard, old habits especially.

went for dinner and placed my order as usual the other day, and when the food was served, i automatically halved my rice and wanted to pass it to the plate of the person sitting next to me, just to realize we're not eating together anymore.

walked to pyramid through canopy and i went right up to the next floor and walked into starbucks even though i wasn't carrying my books with me anymore, and i walked out without buying anything.

went shopping with friend yesterday, and when we stepped into the bag shop, my sight went straight to the big back pack hanging at the side. black, of course.

went chatime for chilling session with the wolves and i screened through the whole list of the menu, all the new additions or promotional items, and i ordered the same cup of roasted milk tea without fail.

went back to college time after time to sit down and chat cuz we kiamsiap and refuse to spend anymore in any of the shop in the mall. and i picked the same table over and over. and when i sit down, i pull my legs up and have my arms circle around them, automatically.

all these things that i been doing without even giving it a second thought, they were once new to me too. it was the days that we been through, the repeated scenes of us here and there with different background that gradually put them into my routines. and the effort needed to scrap them off again now, damn that's a huge project.

long journey to go to switch things back to the origin, but i guess i'm doing good for the moment, trying bits by bits. it's gonna be better, sooner or later. :)


the old leaves fall, but there will always be new leaves coming up for replacement.

there will always be. loves ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的