I had my first outing with Vinnie Peileng and Sasa today at One-U (I meant the first time for all four of us going out together), and it has to be a fun day tho. Lots of jokes, and lots of memories built.

Went for our first movie together, 17 AGAIN!! Lol I wish I could be 17 again too, all those fun times during secondary school, still young weih!! XD





I tell you what, Vinnie gonna view my blog very often after I post this up. Why?? surely because of her boy la!! Haha

The would be a long story if I'm going to list out the details for the day, and I'm really lazy of elaborating it. Sooooo tired now due to insufficient sleep, and I haven't pack my bag for the trip tomorrow. So now, let's just listen to what the pictures say, my summary for the day. =)

my 'expensive breakfast' with symone

lunch at One-U

some pics for the day


Love the day do I? 'Course I did!! Now time for some rest, I saw panda in the mirror weih!! lol

which path should I choose and what would be ur choice
if we were given the chance to go and start all over again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的