goodbye to the past

finally wrap up something that i been trying since months ago. such a relief. not gonna argue over it anymore. no more fights, no more cold wars, no more guessing, no nothing.

been almost a month since the fall. it doesn't hurt that much anymore compared to the first time it hit, but the pain still attack once in awhile, especially when i look at all the people graduating, talking bout works, their future plans and what not. that feeling sucks, when you supposed to be one of them. you lay in your bed, awake in the middle of the night, and you feel lost with no sense of belonging. so i turn my back and walk away.

"sometimes, you have to get knocked down lower than you have ever been to stand back up taller than you ever were."

well said. so this gotta be a journey to rediscover myself, regain some confidence, some self ego, and i need to do it alone. back to basic, me, my books, and my life, and i gotta climb up again.


to those i love, those who loved me, those who were always by my side.

i can do it. loves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的