when all the sweats pay off

finally graduation is over. finally.

i was so nervous throughout the day that i can't eat properly either at the morning or during the lunch. been rushing here and there for the day and stress totally killed my appetite. the feeling of hunger reached me only when everything is over and i literary begged for food at the time. laugh yes laugh.

hiccups started since the very beginning of the day and there's not much time for me to think. i need to come out with the solution there and then. there's no time for me to consider what if this and what if that. firm and confident in the choice and decision made, that's what i learnt from the day.

it was a great compliment having feedbacks from friends that attended the ceremony telling me they enjoyed it. i mean, yea what's more important than pleasing your guests in the event you held. i'm glad at least the very basic aim is achieved. forgot who told me this, but i'm really happy when i hear ppl telling me "wahh dai gor lui jor lohh independent enough to head the event" and what not all the thanks and congrats from graduates and lecturers etc after the event. it means alot to me. alot. :)

a big thanks to the organizing committee for the day. without you all, it can't be done. thanks for helping me out in every single part of making it up, and sorry if i was hard on that day. *bounce 90°*

another big thanks to the friends that came that day to support the graduation too. thanks for all the hugs and care and shoulder pats and cooling talks. you have no idea how motivating and supporting every single one of you are to me. you guys are just my awesome power generator la! thank you!!! *hugs* promise i'll be there for your graduation too. I PROMISE!! :)

thanks for the ice cream session after the event. and thank you nicholas for fetching me to usj to get my key and fetch me all the way back to college again hahahh! :D

thanks, thanks, and thanks again everyone! ♥

Comments

  1. u had done a great job... well done... all of my frens hu attending for the graduation are giving a merit feedbacks towards the graduation... bt nevertheless, v will jus always hope for the better one (22nd graduation)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. banyanknya thanks thanks ni. Neways, good job! dai kor lui!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Finally you graduated! Congrats to you!! You looked great! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha it wasn't my graduation la cindy! we were organising the graduation instead. btw, my graduation was like half year back dy, and i'm still studying now, proceed from CAT to ACCA. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的