teh-O + lime?!

off day today since my tests are all over. went lunch with a friend, and that literally made my day, a day filled with laughs.

"wth look at the name of the drink. TEH-O + LIME?! what is that man?!"

"dude, it is teh-O ais limau." -.-

imagined how long i laughed over this hahaha! sorry dude, i just have to post this up :p

oh ya, kc dropped by after work today, and we went dinner together. brought him to the beef noodles teehee! but i missed the correct junction. kc was like "next time don't say you bringing me to what nice place etc. just say we gotta find that place together, cuz you always lead me to the wrong direction." lols okay i admit i sucks at direction hahah!

anyway awesome dinner i had! tho my appetite doesn't really improve and i didn't finish even half of my noodles. oh ya, got some extra allowance from him too heee cuz i was ranting how poor and broke i am currently haha! thanks gor gor! i love you :D

half day class tomorrow! and planning to go home for weekend afterwards since there is no meeting and trinity at night. gotta call papa first hehe.

till the next. take care! and don't fall sick. the weather is such a bitch lately. lols. loves ♥

Comments

  1. u taking me there and find way to tat place make a huge different u know.

    Dun promote me like tat la... later ur friends all jealous at u...

    Love u 2 :)

    kc

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa let them jealous la! don't care :p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的