a friend is one who rushes his way to you when something bad came up, gives you a huge punch when you claim you were okay, hugs you so tight afterward that you can barely breathe, and tell you sometimes it is okay to not be okay. thanks for the coffee, anyway :)

i knew it the day i came out from the hall. yeah i knew how and where exactly i screwed up. i was just hoping that i could be lucky enough to hit it on the dot, oh well. was really calm when i saw the result, though i expect a better score for my corporate reporting. failing itself didn't hit me that hard, cuz i knew what i'd done. what's hard for me is to tell you myself, that i failed you. i'm sorry to let you down papi and mami. it was really hard for me to make that call, trying hard to fight my tears and speak in my normal tone.

it is an alarm to myself. i know. our big daddy above have some plan for me. ain't a punishment, cuz i earned this myself. no more playing hard hmm. it's more about study hard now, real hard. need to make some change to the original plan. some sacrifices, but i know it will worth the hell in the end. 6 months later, i'm gonna have 2 mails laying in my mailbox for this. 2 mails. yes i'm positive like that. loves :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

意外是这样发生的

挥洒热血的(老)少年們