my latest newest roommate just moved in, busy cleaning her space now. Jesveen, a course-mate of mine, another older-than-me junior.

one day before this, when i stepped back into my room where i stayed for more than 3 years, i had eeling telling me we are going to have another indian roommate as my welcome back present. indian, again. *bangs wall* yes i'm racist when it comes to this, cuz my current indian roommate caused my room a total mess. dusty and dirty everywhere i just can't stand it. no tolerance when it comes to hygiene issue.

anyway, back to Jesveen, the new roommate who is now wiping her wardrobe and table etc with dettol. well i hope this keep on, and i hope the one who is staying beside her (i don't even care to remember her name wtf) can LEARN TO KEEP HER SPACE CLEAN, like seriously.

call me one with OCD or whatever. i want my space clean and comfort for my use. boo.

Comments

  1. then how come u seldom clean ur room at home de?
    n lazy to tidy up ur bed.. pity me..
    haiz...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的