life is just this unpredictable

dreamt that i can't walk anymore. tell me it is just a nightmare.

hurt my back today. convenient store, hostel.

dam i start to think the joke is real. i am seriously falling down badly for at least once at every place that i stayed for more than 1 month. gg.

and still, my ego is that high, till now. ignoring the pain after falling and stood up straight away, like how i did when i fell from stairs back in leeman, and when i fell from the slope back in ns dome. even when everything is down, i still held my ego high.

lucky enough that i can still walk and hang around, but no matter how much i convinced myself, it still hurts, alot. i can't lay my back to the chair properly without putting a pillow there. i feel old suddenly. omg.

pray hard everything goes well tomorrow. i don't wanna ruin anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的