i was so afraid if they were just bubbles


it been two days since result, and sometimes i still can't believe i made it through. 4 papers in a single round gave me much pressure. all the clashes of class, replacements, trying hard to follow up, and what more the stress during the two weeks of finals.

flash back, i wonder how i gone through it. i cried in the midnights after revision because i felt like the more i revise the more i can't remember. i text a friend in the dawn waking him up from bed to talk to me because i can't stand to look at the notes anymore and i can't sleep. i picked up my finance management notes straight away after my law exam for the final revision. i broke down after finance management because i knew i screwed it up and it made me so hard to focus on performance management which came after it.

everything seems so long ago but it was just two months before. everyone said i'm silly to take 4 papers while involving myself in the club. i thought i was too during the final exam weeks. i asked myself how crazy i was to do that. i hardly have time to do all i want to do. i don't have time for cells gathering, no time for friends meet up, and i hardly find a chance to go home too. i ignored many of the important parts in my life, but now all the efforts paid off. i'm glad it did.

i used to chase so hard for a dream that seems so far, and when it falls on me, i blinked my eyes and ask if it is real. till now, it is still hard to believe for me. prayers did work ain't it? my leaders taught me well during cells :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的