can you smell freedom?

exam is finally over and now having my holidays for approximately 3 weeks. gotta head back home on thursday which is 1 night ahead. ahhh finally :)

spent my morning editing new blog template because the old one made me hide my ads and thus my earning is seriously not much. kinda like this new one. pinkish yea lol and it's in 3 columns format babehhhh :D

since my wednesday will most probably be free, i shall update my blog as what i promised before finals. ohh wait i will be more than happy to be dragged out instead of updating blog so please do date me especially for ice creams and movies HAHAHAhhhh (i want to watch toy story 3!!!!)

had poker with hong krystal pauline and her boyf at foyer just now while our initial intention was actually deliver supper and be pauline's accompany for study lol. know what? foyer was sooooooo empty without that bunch of ACCAs and this is actually my first night staying at foyer and NOT STUDYING :D

stay tune. i will be back, very soon. toodlessss :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的