just a short one to update you

BaBY's safe boundary is officially conquered by viruses, and if you see a pale me, yes please stop asking me if i'm still okay. i just don't have the energy to answer the same question over and over again. damn coughing liquid made me dizzy all the way on.

Sports Day had been successfully held on last Sunday, with some unavoidable flaws in between. Will update about it soon, oh well if i remember it still.

Study like mad for my mock, and i doubted how much info i managed to download from the books and notes into my brain. call me nerd? alright fine. you ain't any better than me tho. so now get back to your studies, and i'm going off to church for weekend service. ciao~

*gotta go hiatus for some times. miss me not? say YES**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的