the word became flesh and made his dwelling among us
we have seen his glory
the glory of the One and Only
who came from the Father, full of grace and truth
John 1:14

And so there goes the first week of college, the first two days of classes. It's good to have something to do, something that you got to do, after so long. :)

I remember what my F9 lecturer told us during our very first class. ENTHUSIASM. That's the only force that move us on, in whatever we do. Look back. Why are we here at this point today? Why are we who we are today? Why are we running away from who we used to be? WHY?? Where goes the WE that used to be so hot bloods? Where goes the enthusiastic us? I think we all should think about it, everyone of us.

Spent my latest week watching dramas like hell, study like hell, and sleep like hell. lol everything is like hell, 'cause the weather is hot like hell. Okay that's not the point for this post today. =P


IRIS. The reason why I stayed up late just to finish the whole drama before my studies get heavy. This is a must watch Korean drama. Owww this is so addictive that you just wouldn't stop until you get it finish. You'll understand why when you watch it on your own, and I'm glad that I'm done with it. :)



AVATAR. The box-office movie for the year. World best selling movie for 2009 even though it was released only in the second half of December. Pandora, a really pretty planet that amazed me. I was thinking to go and watch it for the second time, in 3-D. The effects are ought to be great! Anyone??

Okay. Back to studies now. The class for the third subject is starting tomorrow. Costing. Better be prepared. Toodles dudes~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的