it's almost time to begin

Paid the fees for both my hostel and new sem. Finally everything is settled. :)

Went to the computer lab to print my new timetable out. Have to arrange the time myself for the 4th paper. Spent some times matching all the time of different groups for both sem1 and sem2, and finally decided to stick back to the original group instead of changing to a new one. Hey guys sorry not going to join you all. By the way we can still study together after class right?? :)

Saw a few large groups of "human beings" wonder around in college today lol. I named them as kids. xD All look so fresh to the new environment. Hello kiddos~ Welcome to this big world of reality. :P

Met the very handsome CIMP Canadian lecturer at the gate when I was on my way out for lunch. Omg he still recognise me after so long. Eeeee hello sir! ;)

Oh ya new housemate moved in yesterday. A Taiwanese. OMG OMG OMG!! Her tone was so cute!! Baby girl tone. lol hello housemate. :)

Class going to start on Thursday. Gosh first day of new sem and I'm going to have classes from 8 to 6. Fainted. Told you this gonna be a hard time. Aka aka fighto~~

i was missing you, but i am not :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的