my 2009

Every year when it comes to the end, I will review my year month by month, and that reminds me, awww how great it was to have you in my life. :)

January
It was the time for me to meet a new gang of friends, and get closer with my old group-mates. helloo group 4 that we once belonged to. Not to forget it was the month for CNY! awww it's time to meet some old friends and get our gathering done. :)

February
Got myself my very first lappy thanks to big sis who sponsored it. By the time then result was released, and we had a small BBQ gathering at KeLi's house. A fun and crazy night. :)

March
First time having countdown with a whole bunch of strangers. It was the Earth Hour countdown at Pyramid and I had alot of fun there. Meet some cute new friends, and some of them still remains close with me until now. :)

It was the month when my PeaNut left me forever too. After so long I can finally talk about you without tears flowing. RIP my boy. I gonna miss you, for life.

April
Presentation for Malaysian Studies assignment which I was the group leader. Anyway frankly saying I wasn't the one who did most of the work. All thanks because I had a helpful team with me, especially Leng. Anyway we did had a good result for the presentation, well who don't? :D

Went for badminton with coursemates. It was seriously funny. I still remember those laughters we had on the court. Good one people! :)

Oh ya not to forget my first time Karaoke with my cold blood-ians. We shouted in the K-room like those crazy people and altered all the lyrics and made the romance songs went funny. Jen Key CBL LimLim Jayson See, you guys are the coolest 'family' I ever had in life. NS NO REGRET!! oO(n,n)Oo

May
My very first "formal" long way food trip with family ie 搵食行动1 been done with quite a success. Even though we actually missed out quite some food on the list, but it gave us reasons to have our second trip ain't it? Owww I LOVE FOOD!!! :D

Sis bought me the Twilight Saga series which I had been hoping for quite sometimes after a random dinner. awww my sis is awesome! :)

Had my very first try on ice skating, yes the one and the only one. I never get good on rollers, and you can see how disaster it was to have me on the ice with skates. Lucky enough to have Jayson and LimLim around. Feel so secure to have two pro by our sides. :)

June
It's time for final! My two weeks in Monash. I just can't tell how awkward I felt in there.

Random gathering with the girls at One-U for movies and some lepak-ing. My first time to step into Vinnie's car. lol

Class trip to Malacca was memorable. That big gang of us, with 5 cars (or 6?). Visiting those historical places with a very pro tour-guide with us -- Mr James LHC. Beach was great. I LOOOOOOVE BEACHES!!!!

Had BBQ at home to celebrate KC's belated 21st birthday. Yea BBQ after so long at my house. Family gathering of this kind is always great. We can make fun of each other, in open space! Awwww I wonder when will be the next gathering. :)

July
My first time ever to step into a prom which I never imagined myself to be, and my first time into Clubs too. MOS, just a short stay in the club 'cz we were all so tired. Anyway it was a great night. Imagined seeing all your friends that always in jeans and shirts so dressed up until you can barely recognized some of them. awww~

August
Slept over at Mone's condo just to watch Eason's concert at Lagoon Surt Beach. I remembered how we sang along those songs together and waved our hands as if we were really in the concert. We hung up until dawn chit chatting until I finally fall asleep due to tiredness. If I were to say, Mone is one of the important one for me in college tho we weren't close during high school. Having a friend like her is a bless. Love you dear! :)

Result came out on the next day after the sleep over, and I remembered how hard I cried for it. 49. It was a cruel marks. Thanks to all my peers around me who cheered me up and walked me through the darkest moments. And I'm so sorry to make you all worried. *apologies*

September
It was dad birthday and we went home for celebration. It was only then that I found out my dad and my buddy DaoDao's dad had the same birthday. Cool dude! :D

Outing with Cold Bloods at The Curve, and we eventually spent most our time making laughters in Ikea. Busy posing with everything around. Cold Bloods are never normal human beings. :DD

October
Celebrated Granma's 81st birthday together with Mid Autumn Festival. Lanterns, cakes, candles, and my first try on taking Macro effect photos. I love the feeling of holding the camera around snapping pictures. :)

Again in October I met up with Cold Bloods for a bicycle ride out at Bukit Cahaya together with Jayson's friends. Quite some minor accidents happened, but we had fun overall. So tired that I didn't even want to go out for dinner after came back from cycling.

Also I met up with my Jimuis for a dine at Jogoya. DaoDao Jesz and LoonPing after so long. Do you know how much I miss you girls? Promise we will meet up more often kay? love~

November
The month to prepare for final. Had my so called holidays (which is actually study leaves) at home. Live the life as a little princess of your parents is great. Tho there were arguements and fights, but WE ARE FAMILY! :))

December
Final which was just few weeks ago. Monash, again.

First outing with SAC members and the kids in Trinity home. I have to admit that the committees, either the previous board or the current board which I am in are of awesome people. Had a fun time with you guys! Looking forward for my year to serve as part of the committee. :)

Christmas wasn't any special than attending church and staying at home, it was what I thought, until I got my very special Christmas present from Santa Claus, or I bet it was from God. I never expect the girl who was once so important to me but get pissed off by my stubborness to contact me again. I miss you TSY, really. I'm sorry for what I said that teared us apart. I wish I never hurt you that much.

So it's now time to say goodbye for my 2009. A year with all ups and downs, laughs and tears. I'll miss you my 19th year in the world. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的