Jogoya 291009

Finally it's the day we had our gathering at JOGOYA @ StarHill. It's been a great one, and to be honest 2 and half hours is really not enough for us to dine in. We still missed out lotsa food!!! Wow waiting for next year's promotion now. lol



wow amazing crowd there in front of JOGOYA when the clock strikes 2pm... lol



Round 1 - getting the Tempura Shrimps which me and DaoDao waited at the food counters and grab it as soon as the chef send it up. Yumm yumm!! And the curly fries are just normal, nothing much to comment, and the fish balls with cheese inside, a good try for cheese lover (oww just like ME!!) but not for DaoDao who doesn't like cheese.

Round 2 - Japanese corner. Got myself some tradisional sushis with sashimis top. Oww I love sashimis!! Sashimis here are so fresh!! And not to forget some baby octopus!! My favourite as it always do. Oh ya got some fresh abolone slices too!! Yumm yumm!!





Round 3 - me MaoJieJie and Jie grab some chili sweet crabs as it looks attracting, and we get some seafood with chicken soup based and cook it on our dining table, meanwhile DaoDao got us some chicken wings and fish chips. Well the crab could be really tasty, but then we don't have any hammer to break the clamps, so too bad we could get the flesh inside. =( Anyway the soup is seriously awesome!! It's SO SWEET after being touched up by the seafood!! Ishh saliva grooming now. XD





Round 4 and 5 - Desserts time!! Wow I like the desserts bar. Lotsa chocolates!!! It gonna be long if I list everyone out and describing, so let's just listen what the photos said. Trust you eyes kay!! They taste just as tasty as they look!!

Went back to DaoDao house after the gathering at JOGOYA 'cause it was busy hours and the traffic was totally jam. Decided to go back to hostel around 830-9 to avoid the killing traffic. When we get down from the car this is what we realised!! See how awesome our driver was!! Wow one inch further and she will bang the wall!! Wow claps for her.. lol

Oh ya she brought me these. The bag was actually from the contact lens she bought. Well I know nothing about contacts so I know nothing about the brand 'Bausch and Lomb'. I got the bag from her just because it got LeeHom there!! Oh ya he is the prolocutor of this contacts. =)

The one besides was a souvenir from DaoDao too. She bought me this when she went for her vacation at Lang Tengah, and I got it only today. lol a lovely little one. I'm thankful for it! Thanks doink~

Ended today with a smile, I'm going home tomorrow, by my own!! I'll miss ya girls!! Muackies~


*more photos on FACEBOOK*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的