SMILE girls!! it's a big day of y'all =)

I am now currently desperately wanting to collect the whole set of the 7 Coke Glass. Introducing a quote by my bro, "there is exactly 7 glasses, which just fit our family with a total member of 7 too".

So then I finally managed to get myself one on Wednesday, the blue one, and on the same day he text me and told me he got me a pink one too. So now 2 in hand, and 5 more to go. =)





Spent my whole night busying in front of my lappie, and to be honest I didn't do any revision today. Have to catch up again soon. Pre-test would be on coming Tue, and Ms Letchumy informed us only on today. Swt... Luckily I did my revision regularly, or else I gonna be on the nerves now. LOL

Watched lotsa videos today. Awesome right?? The connection today is so smooth that I got to load and watch all the videos, and seriously they are FUNNY!!! Just can't held myself from throwing into a burst of laugh. So guys whatcha waiting for? Let's give yourself a break and laugh together with them!!

Going home tomorrow, or shall I say later? So see you then until the next post. =)

PS: Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!! *i wanna play candles and lantern la!!!*
PS: Happy Birthday to both my lovely granny and cool Leonard... =)
PS: Happy Convo to my sis Leng my dear Vinnie my darling Sasa my love HuiGee my sweetie SokEn and all my other CAT/ACCA friends. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的