Home sweet home, my home

First day back at home. It's seriously very fun. I love the freedom of doing what I like at the time I wanted, and not to forget, I enjoy the stress-less moment back here.

Woke up kinda late, erm still haven't adjust my biology clock back to the normal style. Got a 'beef special' made by bro as breakfast yay! Well you know what? When you've got an awesome bro that can make all sorts of funny and silly food to fulfill your curiosity, normally the sis gonna be not-too-good in cooking. Okay I admit this. I won't let myself die out of starving, but then I seriously don't have those very-good-skill in cooking. *But I do contributed alot of crazy idea kay!!! *

My house was as noisy as usual. I used to wonder why was it so noisy, but then I realized that it is noisy only when I'm around. Oppsy!! I just love to create noise all around, nothing else better to do than that. It is seriously funny when you see the people you were disturbing get annoyed and scold you in a way that it wasn't fierce at all, and their expression are funny!! Haha evilish BaBY I am. =P

Oh ya I made a funny statement that caused my sis to laugh her stomach off. LMAO

"I wanna buy new stuffs. New bed sheet new clothes new...... and a new sister!!"

"Why you wanna buy new sister?"

"The old one not pretty dy!! XD"

"......"

"I also wanna buy a new sister then. The old one turns fat dy."

"......"

GG betul. lol well gonna stop here. I wanna go and disturb her bed now. ohohoho aa yern.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的