Arsh belated and Ivy advance birthday bash 221009

Just came back from Pyramid. Yes Pyramid again. Heard of the place also make me bored. lol

As what we planned we went there for Arsh belated and Ivy advance birthday celebration. Got to see Whey Meng at last, for real.

Ivy came over to pick me and Symone, and due to the heavy rain we Haagen-Dazs around 330, half an hour later than the time we planned to arrive. So then me, DaoDao, Ivy, Symone, Arsh, Whey Meng and aa Lai had our celebration there.

wow happy belated birthday to Arsh and happy birthday in advance to Ivy... =)


The most funny part is cutting the cake. It is so HARD and we couldn't cut through it!! So we ask the staff to cut for us, and that took them a very long time too, and they cut it so ugly. =P

Well we chat alot. Hmm what else gossip again la for sure. Hoho we sure are all busy-body fellas. But it is fun to have a gang of friend like this to crap along. =)

After the gathering I plan to go to shop for clothes. DaoDao decided to come with me, and since she is fetching aa Lai so then he came along with us as well.

The coolest part was this:

"ei you really wanna go with us ah?? we go shopping wor...."

"you think i can't shop one meh??"

lol sorry la aa Lai just that we never expect guys can teman us shopping along ma. And he really so nice didn't grumble at all tho everything we look at are girls stuffs. He even help us to give comments. Waaa aa Lai I help you to add credits!!! =DD

At last I didn't get to buy any clothes, but DaoDao bought a pair of nice shoes, hehe under the strong persuade by me and aa Lai. lol

Reached hostel quite late. Feeling damn tired now. Waiting for them to upload the pics and tag me. Didn't take any pics using my phone today 'cause they all brought camera. =)

PS: got caught by LimLim straight when I reached hostel. Having CBF meeting now. And because I couldn't sign in MSN, I was forced to use e-Buddy. Hmm I seriously don't like the features. =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的