shop Shop SHOP~

Went for a random shopping on Friday, and I just love it. Shopped for foods, and we went to buy ear rings again. Got myself one with a cross. I like cross, not because of religious tho I slowly admit that am a Christian. I just love the design of cross, just a 't', simple! =) (Oh ya I'm not the one who pay the bill. Heeee glad that I'm the youngest at home. =P)

Love Songs!!! Both Chinese and English version
Ain't this great?? =)


Look at this!!! It is solved!!!
okay it wasn't me who solved it la..
credits to KC ^^


Looking forward for another shopping. Hey I still got another pierce on my right ear!! Heeheeeee for the time being perhaps I should dig out the old ear ring and put it on. Really worried if the pierce gone. =P

Comments

  1. KC memang smart. i can never solve those...

    ReplyDelete
  2. neither do i...i can solve only one layer.... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least u can solve one layer. i cannot solve any. last time i can solve. now cannot d. brain cacat. lazy to think. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha then that's ur prob liao lor.. don't la so lazy... accountant should always keep her brain sharp!!! =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的