Monday is public holiday!!!!

Again I went to KC's place for the weekend and came back on Monday, 'cause Monday is holiday!!! ^^

Nothing much to elaborate, just a random rest at the house, really relaxing, and enjoying the bed. =P

Planned to cut my hair, but the plan failed. LOL I was just too lazy to think what hair style should I change, and I feel myself so broke after paying the hostel fee. =(

So, until I make the decision (and save some money as well), just forget about the hair cut.



we made ourselves Cheese Macaroni for the dinner on Friday
and I swear the horns wasn't my idea!!!!!! =P


Oh ya KC brought me to his classmates house on Friday @ Serdang to get the Pro-E CD, and the gang are really fun. And so, I got a new "Dai Lou" now. LOL don't think it really works, at least not for me. Silly gang, funny gang. Having classmates of this kind during Uni is definitely fun. Wish I got a gang like that too.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的