I can't believe I made it!!

The longer the duration I stay in hostel, the more I feel the "stingyness" of the management. There ain't any extra space for me to move at all, and the study table is just so small!!!





See I ain't bluffing right!! Such a small space for utilisation, and the mess even spread to a corner of my bed. That's why I always find excuses for not studying. =P

But after the studies, I somehow feel satisfied with it. Look at my audit notes!!



So colourful right?? I just love to see my notes cover with colours. =)

My Law textbook is one of a kind too. Don't you think that the notes are more attractive with colours?? Mayb I should highlight all my notes and text so that I will then be extremely enthusiatic in study. Imagine myself being a noob. Oh gosh this is funny!! LOL

He sent me loads of LeeHom pics today. I don't know where he got it,guess he downloaded it somewhere thru the nets, but it really surprises me alotz!! I just love the little prezzie he gave to praise me in successfully studying for whole night without hanging on facebook. =)



So, guess it is time for bed now. Good luck for all mates who are having F6 tomorrow, and Nitez LeeHom. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的