Hair cut again~

Went to Sg Long for soup again today, ABC soup, my favourites. =)

After the lunch, KC ajak me for hair cut. I was nagging him for the hair cut since few weeks ago, and finally we did it today!! Woohooo so then after cleaning up everything we went off to Miko, and my designer today is Angel, a sweet charming girl. I bet she isn't much older than me. LOL

We had some fun talk during the hair cut, about my hair, and how to take care the hair and styling bla bla. I love chatting with the designer during the hair cut session. Otherwise it gonna be bored. Imagine I had to sit there for hour or two without a single communication. I bet I gonna fall asleep for that. LOL

So let see how big is the difference??

BEFORE

AFTER


Woohoooo~~ I really love the feeling of cutting my hair short. ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的