The Curve + Ikea + Ikano 270909

Finally we got a new spot for gathering, a nice pretty spot. =)

Kelvin was looking for a formal shirt for his dunno what function, but due to his 'very small body size', he couldn't find any after so long. We managed to find one in Pyramid TopShop, but then the colour doesn't match his pants, so then there goes our gathering today at The Curve, with the main aim to get his very-small-sized formal shirt. LOL

The gathering was planned for a total of 5 Cold Bloods members, but Jayson FFK us after his futsal match at PJ. Super tired I guess. So the 4 of us ie Kelvin Key Jen and Me headed to The Curve around 430, after they got me (actually we planned One-U but then banned it last minute. LOL).

Our very first station was Padini Concept Store, and we were so efficient that Kelvin got his formal shirt there at the first stop!! It means the remaining time will be our shopping and lepak-ing time!! Huuray!!!

We went to Ikea for window shopping. It was the first time for me and Key being there, and we were like kids that finally get into the playground! So fun la that place! I really like the place. =)

We camwhore quite a lot there, acting like we were at our own house.

















Ikea was really fun. Let's go again next time kay? Please?? =)

Coming out from Ikea, we went down to the food court to have the curry puff. Really yummy you know!! So crispy la the crust!! And we had our homemade tiramisu from Jen!! Ohoho see how nice my friend is!! Yumm yumm... Jen I'm looking forward for the cupcakes!! *saliva dropping*



After that we went to Ikano for window shopping, and actually we wanted to get a tie for Kelvin. Spotted a nice one with black base and thin white stripes, but end up not buying 'cause it is quite expensive in our opinion. By the way we had quite a lot of fun inside there also. Camwhoring with the sunglasses. Hoho





Coming out from the dunno what store, it's time for dinner. So we were discussing what to eat for dinner.

I wanna eat Mak Dong Dong.

Har Mak Dong Dong again ah?? Mou lur..

But I really want wor..I want the coke glass.

Har you serious ah?

Ya she is very serious. She really want the coke glass collection..

I'm okay wor I long time didn't eat dy.

Jen ah..

But at last I still failed to convince her to McD. =( So then we look at the directory, and decided to have our dinner at a place call "Lan Kui Fong". So we walk walk walk out from The Curve and heading to the Walk Street, and there was a Affin Bank booth on the way, and WE GOT BALLOONS!! Wahahaha it was my first time to get balloon in situation like this weih!! So we carry our balloons all the way around, and I can feel some of the attention of the pass-by too. =DD







So we finally found Lan Kui Fong at the Walk Street, but we suddenly don't feel like eating those stuffs. So we CABUT!! Omg first time doing this. I don't think I got the courage to get too close to the place anymore. LOL

We then decided to go to Subway. So we climb up the stairs and found it behind RedBox, and when we were in front Subway, we again changed our mind and finally go into our common place, KimGary which is just next to Subway. LOL

We were originally seated on a usual four-person table, and then we spotted another sofa table where the customer just paid the bill and left. So what ya waiting for? Jom tukar meja! Haha sitting on the sofa is way much comfortable!! =)

We took quite a long time for the order, and finally this is what we had.











Lai Cha was my choice whenever I step into HongKong style restaurant like this, and Key actually accidentally see the cream soup as Hot Lai Cha. Omg laugh us till the abdomen pain. LOL

Ended our day with laughters and jokes, and Kelvin send us back after the dinner, and of course I gonna be the first one to drop 'cause I'm stay closest. So there it ends, our crazy outing. =)

LOVE THE DAY, LOVE COLD BLOODS. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的