Strawberry and Snow Flakes with Raub Buddies

Went out with Doink Shereen CCT and Mone just now. I was actually planning to meet Doink to pay her the $$ for Mone's prezzie and maybe have a tea with her, but then it ended up with a super full dinner with desserts. =)

We went to Strawberry @ Taipan. Okay again don't ask me the direction, I know nothing. And what's more funny was that our driver Doink wasn't sure 'bout the direction as well, and our half-pailed guide Shereen lead us the wrong way. Lol should thanks our saviour, Shereen's friend who guide us through the phone. Let me think, what's the name ya?? Errrrr... Justin?? I guess so, not really sure. Whatever, thanks saviour. =)

"Weih faster la get the direction dy anot?? I want to pee!!!"
"Hey don't tell jokes!! Don't make me laugh weih!! I wanna pee la..."
"Cher you stop by the petrol station and let me pee first la.."

"Don't want!! Who ask you to lead us the wrong way!!"

Imagine how fun we were in the car. Having this kind of cute conversations, you just can't held yourself from throwing a laugh!! Yea the two in the above dialogue were actually our "guide"-Shereen and our driver-Doink.

Thanks God, we finally get ourself to Taipan, and reach at Strawberry for our dinner. The whole dinner session was of extremely fun!! We just keep gossiping around, and Doink share with us her experience at Lang Tengah. Oh ya I love her skin tone la!! So healthy brownish!! Cool weih~

"Hey let's go for dessert after dinner!! I wanna go Snow Flakes la...."

The idea came from Mone, and so we headed there for our desserts. It was so great!! Taste so good la!!!! Shall pay it a try there, somewhere near AC, close to Inti College, SS15. (see I know what we call the place though I can't get myself there.. XP)

We were actually of extremely full tonight, and we were so "high"!! Kind of like those that came out from clubbing and drunk. We never touch any alcohol today kay!! Just the atmosphere was so nice for gathering with a bunch of buddies. =)

Love the day, and sure, we all called it a GOOD GOOD DAY with GOOD GOOD FOOD and GOOD GOOD FRIENDS. o(n,n)o

~Doink bought me souvenir weih!! Yippie am so touched even I haven't get it yet. Thanks Doink... ^^ ~

*Photos will be on Facebook. More with Shereen. Will update a few here after the filter and edit process done. =) *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的