Kidnapped!!!!

I know this is very very late as compared to the time I'd promised to off to bed, but I won't be blamed or getting any mumbles around my ears 'cause I'm late all because of the person who ask me to sleep earlier. Haha NO BLAMING KAY!!!! XD

I was "kidnapped" just now, for a premier show, without knowing what show is it. And guess what?? The driver don't even know how to get to the place. This is not good LimLim!! How are you going to date girls like this?? Unforgivable!!! Haha



And so you see this is what waiting for me in the cinema. MURDERER!! And the kidnapper don't even know what is the show when he got the ticket. Tsk tsk I wonder why am I kidnapped by such a **** (erhem I say nothing!!! XP)

Don't get cheated by the innocent face!!! HE is the KIDNAPPER!!!!!

Well but frankly I like the place, I like the food street, and I like the night, but I don't like the scary scene when I'm not prepared for it. It get started before I'm ready, and the dead body with full of bloods fall in front of me!! It is a miracle that I'm still kinda calm and didn't shout. LOL and not to forget, I was sitting in front row. DAMN CLOSE TO THE SCREEN!!!!! Omg watching horror movie without preparation is scary, now I understand it. = =

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的