God does not creates faulty life
NO. Everything created by God is perfect
and so are YOU

First day of T8 resit is over, and I some how feel comfortable in the small small class. And guess what?? I'm the class rep now. LOL

"jianqin this is your luck. Your post come back to you again at last.."

Stupid Ivy teasing me during the break about the class rep issue. Guess it should be a good experience?? How to say, it is for sure much different than being a monitor during high school. Try my best ba~

Going home tomorrow, for Merdeka holidays, and I shall force myself to study during the holiday. Oh c'mon girl you don't have much time left behind. Time to boost up the engine again.

Just a short one. Wanna fill up my stomach now. Stay tune. =)

PS: Tried out the Lunch Box this afternoon, but actually nothing different. Just a decorated Indon Mamak, and it is actually abit noisy. LOL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的