a perfect companion
is always together side by side
through the bittersweet of life

J.Co Donuts & Coffee

TADA!!!BaBY had a wonderful day today. Was sooooo happy that the bad mood can't really affect me!! Yay I want more and more great days like this can I?? Pleaseeee??

We went to Pyramid today, our first outing for this sem. Hehe see the picture below?? We went for Transformers at last. Finally huhh?? Yea it had been so long since the first day I said I wanna watch it. But at least I did it now, and the movie was just great. There is no chance for me to feel bored at all. Bravo~~ =)



And there is a little surprise for Harry Potter fans. Look at this!!



Woah really looking for next week aren't u?? Faster get ur ticket now!! It is open for reservation now!! Run baby run!! Haha

We went to Pasta Zanmai for our late lunch. Frankly saying, I LOVE THE RESTAURANT SO MUCH!!! Imagine I got Japanese food+pasta+piza at the same time!! Woah so nice right!! And the classic one was the waiter there. He was kinda fun, and thanks for taking the photo for us. =)



Oh ya there will be some photo for the lunch, but they were with Sasa now. I gonna upload some when I got them, so stay tune for the nice foods kay!








Well I guess it is time to stop it. So why not ending this post with some sweetness since the day was just as sweet as well?? There u go~




Few of my favour was hidden there, try to guess it out!! See u again in next post. Muacz =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的