I was still in my bed this morning when my alarm keep on ringing, and I heard a sound of thunder. I was suddenly awake by the sound. Woah thunder weih!! Big rain gonna fall!! Wohoooo~~~

And then it was the began of my day, a long day, but I was somehow motivated, with full blast of energy to concentrate in class and on my homework as well. Omgosh what happen to me huhh?? But I like the me by this way. I'm really in a good mood now. =)

Finally I done my tax homework, and it seems like I started to get myself used to the new lecturer style of teaching. Good news again isn't it?? And I even starting to understand what the heck is all those law talking about, and the next thing I should do will be getting used to all those Sections and apply them in case. Alright things are going to be fine from now on. Everything gonna move on right Right and RIGHT!! Yippee ^^

Okay should stop here, I still have to make a phone call to the someone who called me lastnight, tell me bunch of jokes and slowly put me to sleep. May be that is one of the reasons for my good mood today. I wish there would be the same tomorrow, another good day. Nite niteZ everyone, muacz~ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的