I had been dragging out a lot recently, with anyone around me.

Went out with sis they all yesterday. Why again? 'Cause I was too bored staying in the hostel and was looking for some entertainment, at least not stoning myself doing nothing. And guess what is the most funny part? We went to sis house and sleep. LOL stupid right? I travel all the way out and sleep at her house. Buy anyway I still enjoy my weekend. At least I got to eat the Mediterranean set at Pizza Hut. Hehe I really love pizza a lot. =)

Oh ya, we went for Ole Ole Bali again yesterday, having the Ole Ole Trio and the Seafood Platter as our lunch. Well I like this restaurant. I had been here twice and both the time I choose to sit at the cushion, not the chair. U can give it a try here, the restaurant was just next to Thai Thai, but mind u, don't be too greedy when u are ordering. The meals were extremely of big set. We hardly manage to finish the two dishes, and we are having four who dine in. So, measure ur stomach kay! Haha




Barli Lime

Ole Ole Trio

Seafood Platter


So was my weekend, filled up with food again. LOL Wait!! I did do some tidy up for my room as I promised kay! And I threw away quite a number of unused items. What if I need them in the future? I don't think so. As if it does really happen, just buy a new one will do. I'm now kinda proud to see the table so empty. =)

they always said
the easiest way to steal my heart will be
feeding me with lots of nice food
well perhaps it was right =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的