Had a really long day today. Got freak out early in the morning. Gosh the accident was damn scary, but glad to hear that he is all fine, and I feel a little warm for his willingness to share it with me immediately after the incident. Take good care dear, 'cause I wish u to be alright always. And be truth to say it, I'm kind of missing u a lot since the last time we met. LOL

It was my first day of class for the very new sem. Woah I'm an ACCA student now, unbelievable, so fast the time passed. Saw lots of new faces in the class today, and at the same time I missed a lot of familiar faces that I wish to see for long. Where are they? Leaving me without notices again? NO!!!

Got the news from xlim today. He say one of our "ex-camp-mate's" daddy passed away. May God bless the entire family, and RIP uncle.

Should have gone to bed now. Having classes from 8am tomorrow, opps should be later. LOL nitez my dear. MUACZ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的