Grown

It says you are still hunging on me. Is that so? I hope it wasn't for real.

I reviewed all the happenings between us. We took quite a long period of time to get back to our original friendship. And that's why, when Sasa asked me today what will I do if everything happens all over again in the future, I had really no idea. I don't know how long would it take me to fall back into the situation again, and how long would it take for me to recover again and act as nothing happen between us, just as what I was doing now. I wasn't really of that strong as what you expected me to be, but somehow I was a good actor, and that's what I've been always proud of.

We took the time to grow up, and now there is no ground for us to look behind. We have to move forward, either for you or for me. We shouldn't stay in the past anymore. What I had been telling you in the comments are real, just that I changed the point of view of mine to a third person. Forgive me, I hasn't got the courage to admit myself in front of your friend, and I know you don't have the courage to introduce me to them too didn't you?

Moved on kay? We try our best to get everything backs to neutral, and I give you my word that I wouldn't stop trying. I do really miss you, as a friend, for now. I don't know what will happen in the future, and who will be the one for me and for you, but no matter who (s)he is, we have the best wishes for each other right?

Thanks for being the one for me, and letting me to be someone for you. Cheers for our friendship, as I really hope it will be long lasting. I know it gonna happen, as we are all blessed. (:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的