Everything's over


Finally all recent events get settled down. We had just done with our prom, and it was awesome. Everyone was dressing nicely, and we did enjoy ourselves throughout. And guess what?? One of our MC for the night was JJ from HitzFM!!! Gosh and we get to picture with him. Oh how nice it was!!! =)

Headed to MOS after the prom, and I felt a bit weird inside. My dresscode was totally wrong for the situation! Anything happened gets settled, that's what I bear in my mind.

I had a short separation with the gang and join my Mahmud gang for Symone's birthday celebration. She brought me to the dance floor, and seriously I felt no comfort staying inside there. I don't really like place with lots of people, especially lots of strangers. Anyway, there was a little consolation for me. I finally get to meet Thatcher and Jesz, and Jesz even introduce her boyf to me. Oh sweetie I really miss you all la!!!

Took some photo tonight. Gonna upload a few here after I get them. And now I should get myself prepared for HOME!!! Yay I coming home soon. I can't wait. =)

the girls

the six of us

the girls with waihoh

the girls with Rina from 8TV

the girls with JJ from Hitz.FM

1 PS: Yihhong asked me for Eason's concert. Shall I?? Anyone coming along with me?? hmmm
2 PS: Someone making noise that I didn't mentioned his name. Okay la...the gang means Me Vinnie Sasa Leng James and YC. Fair enough MR LEE???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的