Crazy Weekend

As what I mentioned in the last post, I went KC place for the weekend, and it was undeniedably fun, or shall I say crazy?? LOL

We went to Jusco Cheras Selatan for shopping. Shop for what? Hmm you wouldn't believe this. We shoped for all those kitchen utensils and food, and even lamp and books. Hmm what were we trying to do with that huhh?? Yea you're right. We were trying to make the house a HOME!!!

And well we did had some perfect meals, according to my view. We went for the Laksa Shack for our late lunch for Friday, and that was the only meal that we took outside.



the NYONYA LAKSA at Laksa Shack

Oh ya not to forget I get myself Takoyaki for the day too!!! Heeee.....

I still prefer the Takoyaki sold at Asean Avenue.. LOL


And there we go, the start of the crazy weekend, with loads of food. XD

First come the RED BEAN SOUP

jianqin special-made sandwich

side view

and the soup for the day
ABC soup, my favourite =)


There should be many more to go, but that's all for now, should work hard on my studies now. See ya. =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的