Baskin Robbins 31% Discount$$

Mummy: Don't go out and shop at mall anymore ah! H1N1 all the way, so danger. Even Clifford also goes under quarantine now. Better stay at college and don't hang out for no reasons.
BaBY: Ok mom. I promised.

It is July 31 today!! And I was thinking to get myself a Baskin Robbins, but then I was so afraid to hang out in mall during this critical moment of time. Ok lor I admit lor, I'm afraid of getting infected by H1N1 (kiasi betul..lol).

But then, Hong gor approached me 'round the evening after he saw my shout out at facebook, and he asked me out for BR. Wohooo I gonna have a handpacked BR!! FOR FREE!!! I was damn excited for it, and so he and Pey gor came and picked me up around 9.

When I got into the car, they said we were heading for dinner first. And so I sat in the car, chit-chatting with them, listening to all those new songs, and laughing around with them. I don't know how did I got to the place, yes I admit I'd got a bad sense of direction, but then we were there, a Korean BBQ House, the WOO GA CHON. (Oh ya I know I was still some where in Subang kay!!)

Well then we had our great big set of dinner there, yes you read it right, a GREATLY BIG SET!!! We took quite a long time until we hardly manage to finish them, but actually they are of good taste, and the best part is the waiter will grill everything for you in front of you, so then you enjoyed the fun of BBQ, and you don't have to feel worry for any food that is not cooked. Syok kan?? =)

At the time we finally able to stop eating, the time was over 10.. or shall I say getting close to 11. So... it means there will be no more BR for me 'cause all the outlet should be closing now. Okay nevermind, I gonna get myself one next month!! August 31, I'm waiting for it. =)

At the mean time, let's have some pictures for the dinner just now, the BBQ.

the Korean Tea

all the SIDE DISHES entitled to re-fill

check out the grill pan!! CUTE right!!
a little "umbrella" on top of it

our food cooking in progress
ps: this is just the first round where we had a total of THREE!!

and finally we hardly finish them.. HEBAT kan?? =)

YihHong: I guess this was the day I ate the most vegetables...
YihPey: ei girl should eat more vegetable. Go finish up the pan cake!!
BaBY: Don't want la. Full dy. Pan cake got a lot of carbohydrate. Later I get fat. (still eating the mash potato)
YihPey: Then you still eating the potato?? Get fat even faster!!
BaBY: That's why I don't want to eat pan cake anymore!!

(laughing all three of us over the table.......)


Okay then. I guess that's all for today. Hoping for more foods to come. =)

PS: For those who is interested to pay a try at the Korean House, the name of the place is WOO GA CHON, opposing the KTV SUNWAY BUTTERFLY. Don't know where is it?? Okay I'll give you an easier way, it is some where near the YUEN steamboat, something like a diagonal of it. Get it?? =)

PS: Gary called me today, the little boy. I was so unused to his sound which is more to a MAN than the small kid sound, and then only I realised, he is no longer the Form 2 boy that I used to know, but in the position I used to be, a Form 5 student now. Miss you la boy. =)

Sorry mom
I dragged out the next day after the promise
But I swear I didn't get close to any mall!!!
I SWEAR!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的