Are We aLive sTiLL?

Few weeks through the classes, and I'm proud to announce that I'm somehow alive still. Law, Performance Management and Tax Computation, my brain was totally ruined by these whole loads of theory, so it was a miracle that it is still functioning right now.

tax and law on the same day was just so tiring
EXHAUSTED!!!

but at least there is some consolation for the day
LOLIPOP from SaSa!!


Really appreciate the lolipop from her, or shall I thanks her dad for that huhh?? Heee but the lolipop reminds me about the Ramli Lolipop Gang, the retarded us who used to have a lolipop in each of our mouth during the tuition. Those are all of stupid but memorable moments of my life.

Should get back to study now. Law test on next Tuesday together with a whole bunch of tax questions that due on Wednesday and Thursday. The struggling life ACCA begins now....

PS: Going KC place tomorrow, yippee ^^*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的