I'm back from the trip to Malacca, oh how great it is. =)

3 days of journey squeezed up my energy, but honestly I like the journey all the way on. Feels like we tried to explore the whole Malacca in the short period of 3 days, sounds kinda impossible, but we did it.

There you go, 6 of us that sticked together during the trip.



We been to lots of places, ate lots of nice meals, and took lots of nice photos, but I'm not going to upload everything here, crazy man 900 over weih!! I gonna edit them and put a few here, but it just won't be that fast (photo edits takes time kay!!lol)

My real holiday now, holiday at home. Having my countdown for the BBQ and my hair cut, hehe. Really can't wait to enjoy the new hair style. Bye Sunway, and say hello to Jerkoh, my home sweet home, muacz~ =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的