half way thru~

when 1+1=3 and 1-1=2
i wonder what else can go wrong

i've done with my first two paper finally...yeah how great it was...i'm half-free...haha what lousy language is that...

having my finals in monash wasn't really a great idea...well i don't really get used to strange place...it makes me feel not comfort staying there...but i got no choice...and hey i'm a brave girl kay!i can get through it!! XD

two more papers to go...and i'll be on leave then...my sem-break is finally here...when everyone else in my gang is ending their holiday and get back to college for new semester...what a fool...

time for bed now...feeling so exhausted after few days of tension...brand new day tomorrow...a brand new day for study again...sigh~~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的