Half of the holiday has gone, and I wonder what had I did for these days. Wandering around, hanging with the big fat stupid Happy boy that can do nothing despite barking, and fooling around doing nonsense, days been wasted by me huhh? I guess so.

Watch lots of dramas, Japanese English Hong Kong Taiwan, anything, not like I care. They are just meant to help me to spend my time, and keep myself apart from keep on eating perhaps, lol. Well I guess there is a little good news, I have been gaining on my weight, quite a success huhh?? XD

I finally cut my hair short again, the style during my Form 5. I still remember Yee's reaction when she saw me cut my hair that time, so shock, 'cause she has been keep on trying to consult me to keep my hair long and I went to cut it that short. Well I wonder whether we are going to meet again since the last time we quarrel. I really miss her weih. Tee Suet Yee you are such a fool!!! =(

Got the message from Sunway TES few days ago, seems like my holiday is going to an end very soon. I felt a weird feelings inside myself, wonder why is that so. But I has never been normal I guess. Yupp I'm just kind of special, what else can I say?? lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的