banzai!!

saturday again...

i spent my whole day on my bed...well not totally...but almost..lolx

study sleep fiction study sleep fiction...i made it a cycle...and it eventually used up my whole daytime...

the last time i fall asleep was around 6 i think...not really sure about the time cz i leave the light on for whole day...woke up at 8++ i guess...hmm is time to bath again...i finally moved out of my bed...even i still want to nap for a longer time...

and...after my bath...my luck came by...sis called me for dinner!!lolx what a great call!!haha i started to get bored to the food around here dy...and i was actually thinking to skip my meal again...she is really my angel...save me out of this mess...lolx

heading to leng zai fried noodles at pj...nice!!i miss the food there...long time dint go dy...and finally today im there...really enjoy my dinner...n hey mr kelvin!!dont steal my mihun!!!lolx

they sent me back to hostel after dinner...and oh ya not to forget sis bought me a new sweater...i cant believe she still remember about that...sis i love u!!!(:

and...wanna show off abit...my breakfast for tomorrow...handmade biscotti!!


sis brought it for me...i wonder where she bought it...taste so nice!!but even she told me also i cant get to the place...well i have to admit that i had a bad sense of direction... >,<

i knew she love me alot...and kelvin too...even they like to tease me...but i still can feel how much they love and care for me...thanks alot my dear...i love u too...(:

the time now is 1134pm...but too bad the connection break down again...gonna post this up as soon as the connection recover..

ps:accidentally witness a snacth case today when we arrived pj...really danger...luckily noone was hurt...God bless the victim...amen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的