arrogant is my second middle name

if you're wondering, my first middle name is MEAN, but that's not the point now.

i'm egoistic, and i don't say sorry most of the time, especially to another arrogant creature like you. those words become hard to speak when you're at the receiving end of the apology. i wanna congrats you for your success, i really do, but i don't know how to start.

it was a bad day itself, and when i found out about what you wanted to tell me before you had the chance to, that depression was beyond description. ohhh so that explained all the cold treatments you got when you contacted me in the night didn't it.

yupp, i pissed you off on purpose. you shouldn't be the one to blame, yet i showered you with my anger as i always did, taking you for granted that you never got mad no matter how hard i tried. guess you finally had enough of me. i lost my best friend on the night where i should be celebrating his success for him. boo-yah. i hit the wall in the end, much deserved i'll say.

so now i owe you an apology that i'll never say, and a congratulatory note that i'll never send. i'm selfish. i want you to remember me, even though this could be the worst possible way to do it.


"my life would be beautiful if you were by my side, because you have painted a smile in my heart that will last for a lifetime."
and you'll stay there, for a lifetime. no one could ever replace you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的