harchiu!!

omg the layer of dust is so thick lol

alright i don't have much time here. life been pretty busy recently. had alot of events ongoing, and ohya, my n-th time falling sick. same symptom again like last few times but anyway i'm all fine now back in one piece lol.

to update you on what been happening recently, let me show you some pics, again. well pics talk better than i did ain't it? :p

YingWei and Richard's birthday celebration, FullHouse

yupp the two guys behind are the birthday boys tho the girls are more outstanding in this pic. imba. :p

Tribal Survival Camp organised by the SACs, Dusun Eco Resort

the organising committee for camp!

somehow i like this. looks like some gangsta here :p

team pahang yay! pahang all the way eh :D :D
oh wait exclude the guy on the left please lol sorry rich! XD

with my dear vinnie in front of our chalet. ciku girl!

oh this, yvonne the treasurer puiyee my big blur boss and me. put this on simply because i like it. i think i look good here LOL

oh yeah i'm somewhere in between. hunt for me! i swear i wasn't hiding :D

Grandma's birthday 2010

celebrated grandma's 82nd birthday on sunday. i don't look good here sad just recovered from the dam sickness. anyway the guy in the same tee with me is not my boyf. nope. he's my bro. lol

till then, ciao. take care people! don't fall sick. xoxo ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的