the day when your gone, far away from me

May 16th 2010, my baby W595 left me forever, to a place which i dunno where and who is the new owner :(

i cursed and cursed and cursed on the one who took it away from me, released all my anger, and now i think, maybe i was over-reacted. oh please don't tell me you're not angry and sad when you found out yours missing :(

anyhow feel much better now. i'm glad for my jie and jiefu with me when this happened, and my friends who offered cares and helps. i know in a way, i'm still blessed by Him. He threw me a challenge, and gave me a way to figure it and sort it out. sorry Lord for the curses. i apologize, but still i need some times until i can really forgive.

miss you my babe, my lovely companion for 1 year ++

totally mood-less to study. i don't even know what had i read
seriously unproductive :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的