imma officially graduated from CAT :)


i practically kinda like our robes. it made me felt like imma one of the wizards in Hogwarts. call me Hermione Granger please HAHAHA

alright as usual, me as a lazy owner of this blog seriously don't feel like typing all sorts of paragraphs here, so please, enjoy the pics :)

the rise of all platform parties during the national anthem


group photo for all CAT graduates
imma somewhere in between. SPOT ME! =D


i feel so glad to have my girls with me during graduation
you're just so important as part of my college life :)


wonder why they dressed so smart? scroll down and see :)


because WE ARE THE COMMITTEE organising this graduation!
we are cool ain't we woots :)


a closer shot of us, part of the committee :)


till the next post, see ya then. toodlesss :)

oh ya
BLESSED EASTER EVERYONE!! LORD HAS RISEN :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的