the optimistic one read it as IM PERFERCT
while the pessimistic one read it as IMPERFECT
so, where do you stand?

one week after result. so, err... nothing much happened also, just that i'm still not used to those familiar faces go missing, what more one of the faces is the one who is closest to me in class. she's gone means NO ONE accompany me for lunch NO ONE wait for me in class early morning NO ONE text me before class saying "ah moi i'm here dy" NO ONE go toilet with me NO ONE go buy coffee with me NO ONE bring candies for me NO ONE group study with me NO ONE do homework with me NO ONE discuss answer with me NO ONE......... and hell yeah I HATE DOING ALL THESE ALONE :(

been busy for the whole week, and the week ahead too. first event of the year coming on. it's the CHARITY WEEK which gonna ends with a full blast via our DANCE BATTLE!! busy busy busy. my part of work is not done yet ohh GREAT. and HOMEWORK as well. so now i know how important the skill of MULTI-TASKING is. LOL

oh yaaa ever since i was involved in marketing department and my part of work includes me to do designing, i'm currently addicted in creating new my-style pictures and photos just as what i shown above, so yea, stay tune. MORE ON TO GO. :)

went movie and karaoke with them on tuesday
72 tenants of prosperity made me LMAO
and the karaoke session was ...... my throat zzzz T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的