a not-so-perfect but joyous day

RAINBOW COMES ONLY AFTER RAIN
JOY CAME ONLY AFTER PAIN
SUCCESS AND FAILURE, THERE'S A CHAIN



result is out today. passed the paper, but not with flying colours. alright passing is good enough. :)

those sad faces reminded me how hard i cried last sem. i don't even dare to open the mail by myself today. nightmare, but not anymore THANKS GOD :)

well i'm sucks in comforting people. new friends old friends close friends hello friends MY BAD. i just don't know what should i say and what not. it took times to get out from that blame on own-self and those words of comfort actually means nothing. but please don't isolate me out aite? SHARING IS CARING. i hope you guys will be alright soon GOD BLESS.

finally, wanna dedicate this post to those who accompany me through all these. thanks miss letchumy for coaching me for the sem. thanks daddy mommy siss bros couzies and friends who put faith on me. thanks guys who stayed with me while i was emo and subsequently pull me out. thanks dudes who stayed till midnight and chat with me tho it was all empty talks. thanks God for guiding me all way long. thanks :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

意外是这样发生的