可是我 相信爱
我信异想才有日会天开
给你*陈奕迅

First day hanging at home is great. I just love this feeling. Don't have to worry for what to eat later, don't have to worry when should I wash my clothes, and the best is I can sleep my whole evening off on my lovely bed. Ohh this is just so great! ^^

Wanna watched dramas today actually, but lappy disappointed me (this is so sad!). I wonder why, but it goes all the way lag and lag and lag. Ended up watching Gossip Girl again. Felt abit sienz of it. (no offence to any Gossip Girl fans kay!)

Went church with sis just now. It's been quite some times since my last visit to church opps! Actually quite like the feeling of being in church. And I actually being quite naughty there. The church session was done in Mandarin, and I sang the gospel songs in English version while everyone else is singing the Chinese. Haha I just prefer the English version of songs! =P

Went yamcha with dad mommy and sis after church. Came back home to get dad and mom and then back to Benta for tea. Wanted to eat satay actually but at the end I pick waffer. Hmm I tell you what, still waffer at Orange taste better! XD

Screening thru some catalogs with sis now. Some new clothes and dresses perhaps? Off I go~ :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

father's day