am a blessed kid, always do

time is like a river
you cannot touch the same water twice.
because the flow that has passed, will never pass again.
Enjoy every moment of life.....

My one-day exam is over I should be yelling "hurray!!!" for it, but I dare not. I'm not sure what the out come will be, or I should say I dare not to be that certain anymore. Failures do teach us alot of things.

Anyway forget about those annoying stuffs. BaBY officially turning 19 today!

Thanks to Vinnie Leng and Sasa who countdown with me via MSN, thanks to Keyy who called me two hours in advance so that my phone won't be that jammed, thanks to those who countdown with me in Facebook, and thanks to those who sms me just-in-time when the clock stroke 12 midnight.

thanks dudes! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

挥洒热血的(老)少年們

father's day